3608 LOCAL MEMBERSHIP
Do you live in the 3608 postcode area? We have a special offer available to locals to help you get out on the water all year round.
For $200/year per adult, or $150/year for under 16s, you can have unlimited use of our unpowered watercraft. Monthly payment plans are available, and terms and conditions are as below:
- under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- use of equipment limited to Go Adventure Nagambie operating days and times
- duration limit of 2 hours applies on days when we are fully booked
- shared equipment allows for one non member use per equipment item (e.g., a member can take out a two person kayak with an additional person at no extra charge)
- signing up to 3608 membership authorises annual renewal of membership with Go Adventure Nagambie
Yearly membership makes a great gift! Come in and see us to organise your membership, or fill in the application form below.
Our pontoon boat, tinnies, pedal boats, stand up paddle boards, hobie pedal boards, kayaks and canoes are all available from Nagambie Lakes Regatta Centre, 66 Loddings Lane Nagambie, all year round by appointment, and throughout summer and autumn school holidays and weekends.
For bookings and availability, please use the above 'Book Now' link or call us on 0449 504 398 for any queries or special requirements.
We are located opposite the Nagambie Lakes Leisure Park - only a short stroll for those staying at the Leisure Park.
For more information on Nagambie Lakes Leisure Park, visit their website www.nagambielakespark.com.au